Real Estate Transactions
The attorneys at Munger • Denker • Ruiz • Barbour represent clients in all areas of real-estate transactions, from the preparation of simple deeds and contracts, to the negotiation of complex commercial real-estate transactions.
Munger • Denker • Ruiz • Barbour can assist you with all manner of real estate transactions, including:
- Simple conveyances (e.g., deeds for fee title, grants of easement, and beneficiary deeds)
- Residential and commercial lease (rental) agreements
- Residential and commercial sale/purchase agreements
- Security agreements such as deeds of trust and mortgages
- Easements and covenants
- Well-sharing agreements
- Non-conventional real estate agreements specific to your needs
Recent real-estate transactions by the attorneys at Munger • Denker • Ruiz • Barbour include:
- The negotiation and completion of a complex property-line matter relating to commercial real estate in southern California.
- Assisting an investment group in acquiring and proceeding against tax liens in Cochise County, Arizona.
- The negotiation and completion of multiple complex transactions involving the purchase, sale, leasing, and permitting of commercial real estate on behalf of an international service provider in Arizona, Nevada, California, Texas, and Oklahoma.
- The negotiation and completion of a complex series of transactions involving multiple parcels of commercial real property in Maricopa County, Arizona.