Real Estate Litigation
The team of experienced litigators at Munger • Denker • Ruiz • Barbour provides aggressive representation to clients in everything from landlord-tenant and homeowner-association disputes to full-scale complex real estate litigation.
Owners, tenants, homeowner associations, condominiums, developers, lienholders, government entities, and even neighboring property owners can have rights and obligations with regard to a piece of property. Unsurprisingly, those interests often conflict with each other, and litigation sometimes is inevitable. When that happens, you need the best representation available. The attorneys at Munger • Denker • Ruiz • Barbour don’t go into a case to litigate; they go in to win. We have represented clients successfully in a wide variety of real-property disputes, including:
- Disputes over real-estate purchases and sales
- Landlord-tenant disputes (commercial and residential)
- Boundary and easement disputes
- Trespass disputes
- Quiet-title actions
- Zoning and use regulations
- Well-sharing disputes
- Homeowner association/condominium disputes
- Enforcement and foreclosure of security interests
- A jury verdict for our clients in a case involving a contract dispute and the partition of real property in Pima County, Arizona.
- The successful litigation of a construction-defect matter in Yavapai County, Arizona.
- A jury verdict for our client, and a court order directing the opposing party to pay our client’s attorneys’ fees and costs, in litigation of a complex dispute among neighboring property owners and their homeowner association.
- The negotiation and extraordinarily favorable resolution of a bitter, decades-long dispute over the ownership of multiple parcels of commercial, residential, and agricultural land in Navajo County and Apache County, Arizona.
- The successful prosecution of an adverse-possession claim to agricultural land in Pinal County, Arizona.
- he successful resolution of a longstanding dispute involving easements and covenants governing the use of ranching land in Graham County, Arizona.
- The recovery of several hundred acres of land on behalf of an Arizona rancher in litigation before the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Arizona.
- The successful prosecution of a property-tax appeal involving farming land in Santa Cruz County, Arizona.